We have looked at how people read differently on a website, satirically people read 25% slower on a electronic device than reading a paper or magazine and how the language used has to be different.
“Call to air traffic control after pilot dies”
The headline is about how a pilot died of a heart attack mid-flight on a overnight flight from phenix to Boston. The key words that would be found on a search engine search would be: “pilot” and “dies”.
EMPIRE- types of interactivity
- audio in the forms of videos and interviews
- still images in a slide show
- blogs, were you can write comments
- email alerts when you register
- social media, they have a twitter and Facebook page
- reader stories and videos
- listicles on films, musics and much more